Bread and Butter Refrigerator Pickles
- 6 small pickling cucumbers, cut into spears
- 1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- Divide cut cucumbers between jars. Set aside.
- Into a sauce pan add: sugar, vinegar, salt and celery seeds. Heat over medium heat until sugar has dissolved. Stir frequently. Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool completely.
- Equally divide liquid between both jars. Top with lids and transfer to refrigerator.
- Allow pickles to sit undisturbed for 24 hours before eating.
Imperial Sugar Insight
NOTE:Pickles must be refrigerated at all times. They will last refrigerated for approximately two weeks.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments