Bread Pudding Cupcakes
- 1 3/4 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 5 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups cubed French Bread
- 1/2 cup packed Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- Optional for topping: 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare 2 cupcake tins with 24 liners. Set aside.
- Combine granulated sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla in a bowl. Pour mixture over cubed bread pieces and allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix brown sugar and butter.
- Place bread mixture evenly into the prepared pans. Sprinkle a bit of brown sugar mixture over top of each muffin and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until set. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired. Serve warm or cool.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.