Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Candied Bacon
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil; place wire rack on top of foil.
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and red pepper in a shallow dish.
- Dredge top of each slice of bacon in sugar mixture; shaking off any excess.
- Place each slice sugar side up in a single layer on wire rack
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until slightly crisp and cooked through.
- Let bacon cool for 2-3 minutes, before serving. Serve with toothpicks or on favorite sandwiches.