Brown Sugar Bacon Sticks
- 24 slices thick-style bacon (don't use maple or brown sugar style)
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cups packed Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- Or 1 1/2 cups packed Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 24 skewers (soaked in water for 30 minutes before using)
- Heavy duty foil
- Run a skewer through each slice of bacon, piercing twice, lengthwise.
- Brush each slice of bacon with dijon mustard. Sprinkle and pat down brown sugar on each slice of bacon on both sides.
- Place on foil, bending up the sides of the foil to form a "pan". Grill over medium heat for 15-20 minutes on each side or till desired doneness.
- Serve with napkin wrapped around "handle" if the guests can’t wait that long! Can also be baked in oven at 375°F till done.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments