Brown Sugar Lip Scrub
- Mix dark brown sugar and oil until well blended. The mixture should be paste-like, not runny.
- Using your finger or a toothbrush, apply brown sugar lip scrub to your lips and gently rub in a circular motion for at least one minute.
- Wipe off with a wet cloth or lick off for a sweet treat.
- Brown sugar lip scrub can be kept in a cool, dry place for up to a month.
- Put your baby soft lips to good use. Pucker up!
This recipe is seriously AMAZING!!!! I love it SOOO much! It tastes good, and does wonders for my lips! I tried it first the original way, but then used coconut oil instead of the olive oil, and 1/8 tsp of cinnamon too. Thanks for the recipe! :)