Brown Sugar Oat Milk Espresso Popsicles
- In a popsicle mold, add 2 tablespoons of oat milk into bottom of 4 molds. Place into freezer for 1.5 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a small sauce pan, bring water to a boil. Once boiling, remove from heat and add brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir until sugar is dissolved (cinnamon will not dissolve). Allow to cool while oat milk begins to freeze.
- Next, brew choice of coffee or espresso. Add vanilla and allow to cool.
- After 1.5 hours, remove popsicle mold from freezer. Evenly distribute coffee between 4 popsicle molds.
- Next, top coffee layer with even amounts of brown sugar syrup. Cover with popsicle mold cover and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight. To easily remove from popsicle mold, run briefly under warm water and push out. Enjoy!
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.