- 1 cup well-packed Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- Optional: 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 3 ounces milk chocolate, chopped in small pieces
- 2 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts
- Combine brown sugar, salt, vanilla extract, butter, milk, and rum in a saucepan. Stir to a boil and remove from heat. Whisk in milk chocolate and allow to cool at room temperature.
- Add powdered sugar in 1/2 cup amounts stirring mixture smooth between additions. If batter becomes too firm, transfer on a board dusted with powdered sugar and mix by hand.
- The batter will set and become firmer in 10-20 minutes. Shape in 1-inch round balls and roll in chopped nuts.
- Place on parchment or wax paper and store in refrigerator.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments