Butterscotch Pudding Cookies
- 1 cup butter, unsalted
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) package of butterscotch instant pudding mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups butterscotch chips
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In bowl of a stand mixer, beat together butter and both sugars until creamy. Mix in eggs and vanilla extract.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt and dry pudding mix.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Remove bowl from mixer and stir in 2 cups butterscotch chips.
- Use a small/medium scoop to form dough into balls. Place cookie dough balls onto a prepared baking sheet lined with a baking mat or parchment paper.
- Bake 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly before moving to a cooling rack.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt 2 cups butterscotch chips for about 30 seconds or until melted. Pour melted butterscotch chips into a plastic bag, snip off tip and drizzle over cookies.
- Let cookies cool until butterscotch hardens.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments