Candied Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
- Prepare Candied Bacon: Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour brown sugar into a large bowl. Dip each piece of bacon into brown sugar and pack sugar onto bacon.
- Lay bacon on a parchment lined rimmed baking sheet. Pour remaining brown sugar onto bacon and press down.
- Bake for 30 minutes, checking every 5 minutes until darkish brown and crispy on edges.
- Remove from oven, move bacon from baking sheet to a wire rack immediately to cool. Sprinkle with Gold ’N Natural Turbinado Sugar while hot.
- For Sandwiches: In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Heat a medium saucepan on medium heat. Melt butter in sauce pan. Add eggs and scramble, stirring until cooked.
- Slice pretzel rolls in half, add eggs and top with cheese slices.
- Add candied bacon and top with remaining pretzel roll.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.