- In a medium skillet, combine water and sliced carrots.
- Set to medium-high heat. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes, until tender.
- Drain water.
- Add butter, brown sugar, and salt to carrots in skillet. Stir.
- Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove cover, simmer on medium heat uncovered for 15-20 minutes. Stir occasionally until sauce is golden and slightly thickened.
- Garnish with fresh parsley (optional)
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.