Candied Pretzel Sticks
- 16 ounces thin pretzel sticks
- 1 1/3 cups Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss together pretzels, sugar, salt, and spices. Add butter and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread pretzels evenly on baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Let cool completely on baking sheet. Transfer to an air tight container.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Bree Hester @bakedbree.com.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments