Candy Popcorn Balls
- 2/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- Favorite candy (hard sprinkles or candies that won’t melt quickly work best)
- Few drops food coloring, if desired
- Place sugar, butter and corn syrup and salt in a large 4-6 quart saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium-high heat until mixture starts to boil.
- Boil while stirring for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in food coloring, if desired.
- In large bowl, pour syrup over the popcorn and mix lightly.
- Add your favorite candy. Mix with hands until evenly distributed.
- Dip hands in cold water. Shape popcorn and candy into 8 balls about 2-3 inches each. Place on waxed paper; cool.
- Wrap in plastic wrap or plastic bags and tie with ribbon for a festive touch.
Everyone loves popcorn balls especially kids of all ages. This is fast and easy recipe to follow Thanks