Chai Panna Cotta
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 chai tea bags
- 4 tablespoons cold water
- 1 packet Knox gelatin
- Fresh raspberries - to garnish
- Honey – to garnish
- Stir heavy cream and sugar into a large heavy bottom sauce pan over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture is hot. Remove from heat, add tea bags. Set aside.
- Into a small ramekin add water and sprinkle gelatin on top. Set aside until mixture sets.
- Remove tea bags from cream mixture and discard.
- Whisk gelatin into cream mixture until combined. NOTE: Mixture needs to be warm for gelatin to combine with cream mixture.
- Divide mixture between four 5.4 ounce jars and place in refrigerator for approximately 2 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with raspberries and honey if desired.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments