- 1 1/2 cups Simple syrup (recipe below)
- 2 cups packed mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 8 limes cut into wedges
- 2 cups rum
- Sparkling wine or champagne
- Simple Syrup
- In a large pitcher combine simple syrup with mint and lime wedges. Muddle with a wooden spoon or muddler. Add rum to pitcher and stir until well combined.
- To serve, mix vigorously and fill each glass 2/3 full and top with sparkling wine or champagne. Garnish with mint.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments