Chef Eddy’s Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- Wash and cut Brussels sprouts in half.
- Place in a steam basket and set in saucepan filled with 1/2 inch water. Steam until fork tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and lift out steam basket. Discard steam water. Return Brussels sprouts to pan. Add all remaining ingredients and swirl pan to combine. Serve.
I tried the recipe out and it was quite delicious and I totally downed a cup and a half of Brussel sprouts on a sitting ooops! it is very nice.