Chef Eddy’s Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- Measure and sift powdered sugar and set aside.
- Lightly butter a 8 x 8-inch (or slightly larger) baking pan. Press plastic food wrap onto buttered sides and set aside.
- In a saucepan melt butter, add granulated sugar, milk and vanilla extract and bring to a boil stirring with a wooden or heat resistant spatula. Boil for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and powdered sugar one at a time. Once combined stop stirring. Stirring too much could cause graininess. Pour fudge into pan and level evenly.
- Allow to cool for at least 2 hours.
- Turn pan upside down and remove the plastic. Cut into squares and serve.
Good and Easy! Needs to cook longer though.