Chef Eddy's Apple Sauce
- 2 cups peeled apples in small cubes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Combine apples, water and sugar in a saucepan. Cover with a lid and bring to a boil (apples will not be submerged in water).
- Once boiling simmer on low for about 10-12 minutes or until tender; time will depend a little on size of apple pieces and apple variety.
- Remove from heat and mix in a blender until completely pureed.
- Add cinnamon if desired. Keep refrigerated.