Chef Eddy's Peanut Butter Fudge
- Measure and sift powdered sugar and set aside.
- Lightly butter an 8 x 8-inch (or slightly larger) baking pan. Press plastic food wrap onto buttered sides and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter, add granulated sugar, milk and vanilla extract and bring to a boil stirring with a wooden or heat resistant spatula. Boil for 2 minutes or until mixture reaches 232°F and remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and powdered sugar one at a time. Once combined, stop stirring. Stirring too much could cause graininess. Pour fudge into pan and level evenly.
- Allow to cool for at least 2 hours.
- Turn pan upside down and remove the plastic. Cut into squares and serve. Store at room temperature.