Cherry Limeade Pie
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (10-11 full sheets)
- 3 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Cherry Limeade Filling
- 1 package (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cherry extract
- 1/3 cup frozen limeade mix, thawed
- 1 packet plain gelatin
- 1 container (8 oz) non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup quartered fresh cherries, divided + 8 whole cherries
- 2 limes (1 zested, 1 sliced)
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until combined. Pour into 9-inch pie plate. Press evenly on sides and bottom of pan, starting with sides first. Refrigerate crust.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add yogurt and cherry extract. Mix again. Set aside.
- Pour limeade into a deep bowl. Sprinkle gelatin on top and let rest one minute. Whisk together, then microwave 30 seconds. Stir until dissolved.
- Place 1/2 cup cherries and limeade mix in a food processor and pulse until pureed.
- Pour cherry mixture into cream cheese mixture and beat until combined. Fold in 1 cup non-dairy whipped topping gently.
- Stir in remaining cherries and zest from 1 lime. Spoon into pie crust and smooth out.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours or until firm.
- Spoon whipped topping into a piping bag fitted with icing tip 1M. Add swirls around top of pie. Garnish with whole cherries and lime slices. Store in a tightly sealed container in refrigerator.
If you cannot find cherry extract, you can use maraschino cherry juice or vanilla extract.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jocelyn Brubaker @InsideBruCrewLife.