Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 can coconut milk (about 14 oz) must be unsweetened
- 3 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons Chia seeds
- 1 pint strawberries
- In a bowl whisk together coconut milk, sugar, and vanilla. Taste mixture, depending on personal taste you could add a touch more sugar.
- Add chia seeds and set aside.
- Wash and remove stems from strawberries. Cut small in half and large in quarters. Scatter strawberry pieces on bottom of glass. Retain some strawberries to decorate top.
- Spoon pudding over strawberries and place in fridge for several hours.
- Decorate with remaining strawberries.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments