Chickie Chocolate Brownie Truffles
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons French Vanilla coffee creamer
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour*
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Optional: lollipop sticks
- Yellow liquid food coloring
- 1 package (12 oz) yellow candy melts
- Candy eyes
- Orange chocolate covered sunflower seeds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- In a medium bowl cream together butter and both sugars with an electric mixer until light and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add creamer and vanilla. Add flour, cocoa, and salt. Mix until combined.
- Use 1 tablespoon scoop to portion dough and roll into a ball. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and freeze for at least 15 minutes.
- Add coconut and a few drops of yellow food coloring to a plastic bag. Shake to combine. Pour into a small bowl. Set aside.
- Melt candy melts according to package directions.
- Insert lollipop stick into frozen dough ball. Dip into melted candy melt. Let excess drip off. Immediately roll in the coconut, pressing coconut into the candy coating. Remove from stick and place on baking sheet.
- Dip candy eyes and orange sunflower seeds in candy coating and press to adhere to make eyes and nose. Keep chilled until ready to serve.