Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
Oreo Cookie Crust
- 36 Oreo® cookies
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Chocolate Cheesecake Filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips, melted and cooled slightly
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 3 tablespoons instant pudding mix, vanilla flavor
- For crust, crush Oreo ® cookies into fine crumbs in a gallon sized ziptop bag using a kitchen mallet or rolling pin.
- Place butter inside bag and microwave for 30 seconds (make sure bag is right side up). Press all air out of bag and zip it shut. Smush cookie crumbs and butter together inside bag until mixed well.
- Firmly press mixture into a pie dish. Freeze for at least 10 minutes while preparing filling and ganache.
- For filling and whipped cream, use an electric mixer to mix cream cheese, butter, sugar, vanilla, and melted chocolate chips until smooth. Set aside.
- Make whipped cream by whisking together whipping cream, powdered sugar, and instant pudding mix on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Mix half of whipped cream into chocolate mixture, and then transfer mixture into prepared crust.
- Top with remaining whipped cream and chocolate shavings if desired.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Ashton Swank @keatseats.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments