Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe mug for 20-25 seconds until melted.
- Add granulated sugar and brown sugar. Stir well to combine.
- Stir in egg yolk and vanilla.
- Add flour and salt, stirring just until no streaks of flour remain. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 40-50 seconds until there are no wet spots on top of cookie.
- Enjoy warm.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Amy Nash from @houseofnasheats.