Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- 1, 9-inch pie shell, unbaked
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour*
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Press pie dough into a pie plate and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer beat eggs until they are light and foamy, about 2 minutes.
- Add flour, sugar, and brown sugar and beat well. Mix in vanilla, salt, and butter until very well combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pie plate. Bake for 50-55 minutes until crust is golden brown and a tester comes out clean.
- Let cool for at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve topped with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, or ice cream.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.
Less Chocolate More salt. A little too gooey