Chocolate Chip Cranberry Crunch Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups whole grain cereal flakes with almonds and cranberries (Post Great Grains, Cranberry Almond Crunch)
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter until creamy. Add brown sugar and sugar and mix together.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla until combined.
- Slowly add in flour mixture and continue to mix until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and cereal with spoon or spatula.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoon onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Heather Seeley @FoodLovinFamily.