Chocolate Chipotle Fudge
- 7 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups good quality chocolate chips (58-65% cacao)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, soft
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon chipotle, dried
- 2/3 cup salted pumpkin seeds
- Spread a thin layer of oil into an 8X8-inch or 9X9-inch pan. Press a sheet of plastic food wrap tightly onto oil and pressing well into corners. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan bring sugar and water to a full boil. Add sweetened condensed milk and salt and stir to a boil.
- Remove from heat and pour onto chopped chocolate, add butter and gently stir until no chocolate lumps remain. Add vanilla extract, chipotle and pumpkin seeds and stir to combine.
- Scrape mixture into the prepared pan and place in a refrigerator. Let sit for two hours or overnight.
- Lift out fudge by pulling on plastic. Cut into squares. Keep refrigerated.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments