Chocolate Chunk Butterfinger Cookies
- 2 sticks unsalted butter (1 cup), softened
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour*
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup chopped Butterfinger candy bars (about 3 regular sized bars)
- 2 cups chocolate chunks (or chips)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In mixer, cream butter, brown sugar and white sugar together.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Make sure each egg is incorporated before adding the next.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- With mixer on low, slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture. Mix until just combined.
- Slowly mix in chopped Butterfinger Candy Bars and chocolate chunks.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before moving to cooling rack to finish cool completely.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments