Chocolate Cinnamon Crinkle Cookies
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Add sugar, oil, and melted chocolate into a large mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed with mixer until combined. Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon.
- Slowly add in flour mixture to chocolate batter and beat until combined.
- Cover mixture and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together powdered sugar and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Shape dough into 1-inch balls and roll into powdered sugar mixture.
- Place cookies 2-inches apart on baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cookies cool on wire racks.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Heather Seeley @FoodLovinFamily.