Chocolate Cream Pudding
- 1/2 teaspoon gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 packages (3.5 oz each) 70% cocoa mass chocolate (for a total of 7 ounces chocolate)
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 package fresh raspberries
- Mix gelatin in water and set aside.
- Chop chocolate in small pieces and place in a microwave-proof bowl. Heat in 10 second increments and stir in between heating. Continue until chocolate has reached 107°F (average shower temperature).
- Heat milk near boiling point in a microwave oven. Stir in gelatin mixture.
- Pour half of hot milk-gelatin mixture into melted chocolate and whisk until well combined. Add remaining amount of milk and whisk smooth.
- Pour in cold heavy cream and whisk until well combined and cream is smooth. An immersion (stick) blender can also be used to ensure a very smooth cream.
- Pour in serving glasses of choice and place in refrigerator until set, about 1 to 2 hours, or chill overnight covered with plastic food wrap.
- Serve with fresh raspberries. The chocolate cream is served best when it is removed from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.