Chocolate Dipped English Toffee Peanut M&M Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour*
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups English Toffee Peanut M&M Candies
- 20 ounces melting chocolate / candy melts
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In mixer, cream together butter and both sugars.
- Add eggs one at a time. Make sure each egg is incorporated before adding the next.
- Add vanilla. Mix well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- With mixer on low, slowly add flour mixture to batter. Mix until just combined.
- Mix in chocolate chips and 1 cup M&M candies.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° F for 12 minutes. Remove and let cookies cool on baking sheet for 15-20 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool.
- Roughly chop remaining M&M candies. Set aside.
- Once cookies are completely cool, melt chocolate according to package direction and dip half of cookie into chocolate.
- Lay on wax paper and sprinkle wet chocolate with chopped M&Ms.
- Let chocolate harden before moving.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.