Chocolate Ganache or Sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 6 ounces best-quality chocolate (60-70% cocoa) Higher cocoa = stronger chocolate flavor
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Chop chocolate into small pieces and place in a bowl; set aside.
- In a saucepan bring heavy cream and sugar to a boil. Pour boiling cream onto chopped chocolate. Add butter.
- Whisk until smooth and chocolate is melted.
- Chocolate ganache can be reheated in a microwave oven at a later time. For a thinner consistency add more boiling cream or milk.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments