Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark
- 16 ounces good quality, dark chocolate (70-80%), very finely chopped
- 12 ounces peanut butter chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 cups mini peanut butter cups
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate in microwave safe bowl or 45 seconds in microwave. Stir chocolate and heat in 30 second intervals until smooth. Stir chocolate every 30 seconds to avoid seizing or over-heating. Once melted and smooth, set aside.
- Combine peanut butter chips and peanut butter in a small heatproof bowl. Melt in microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each interval, until completely smooth and melted. Whisk in powdered sugar.
- Pour chocolate onto prepared baking sheet, spreading with a rubber spatula into a smooth layer. Drizzle melted peanut butter mixture on top of chocolate and drag a toothpick or knife through two layers to form swirls. Sprinkle top with mini peanut butter cups.
- Allow bark to set completely. You can speed this process up by popping it into refrigerator for about 20 minutes. Once hardened, break into pieces as large or as small as you want.
- Store bark in an airtight container at room temperature in a cool, dry place for up to 1 week
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.