Chocolate Pumpkin Parfaits
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, room temperature, divided
- 1 1/4 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar, divided
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookies (Oreos, no filling), crushed
- Chocolate sprinkles for decorating
- Combine pumpkin, cinnamon, salt, half package of cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar in bowl of a stand mixer.
- Mix until thick and thoroughly combined. Transfer pumpkin mixture to a medium bowl and set aside. Wash and wipe dry stand mixer bowl.
- Combine remaining cream cheese, remaining sugar, and heavy cream in bowl of clean stand mixer. Mix on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Layer mixtures in parfait glasses starting with crushed cookie base, pumpkin mixture, crushed cookies and white cream. Repeat alternating layers, ending with white cream. Top with chocolate sprinkles. Serve.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Ericka Sanchez @nibblesandfeasts.