Chocolate Rum Balls
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup dark rum
- Rolling: Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- Rolling: chocolate sprinkles
- Rolling: Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Rolling: cocoa powder
- 3/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment, spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- On top of a double boiler, melt butter, sugar, cocoa and salt, stirring occasionally. Let cool for 10 minutes. Add eggs one at a time. Stir in vanilla. Mix in flour until completely combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Break up brownie into small pieces and add to bowl of an electric mixer. Add rum and mix until crumbs form a ball.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in extra sugar, confectioners sugar, cocoa, and chocolate sprinkles. Keep chilled.