Chocolate Salted Toffee Matzo
- 4 pieces Matzo
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup packed Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coarse Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly roll pan with foil.
- Arrange matzo to fit pan.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Stir in brown sugar.
- Bring to a boil; mixing until well blended. Remove from heat.
- Pour evenly over matzo. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over matzo. Let stand 5 minutes. Spread chocolate evenly over matzo. Sprinkle with salt.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until set. Break toffee into pieces.
I couldn't stop eating this! Very easy to make, and super addicted. Definitely not just for Passover.