- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Optional: Pinch salt
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened or non-Dutched)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bring water, sugar, and salt to a boil. Remove from heat and let cool to 110°F or lukewarm. (Heat destroys powerful antioxidants contained in cocoa powder.)
- Whisk in cocoa powder and vanilla extract. Cover and store refrigerated.
- Add desired amount to your favorite milk.
Natural cocoa, one of mother nature’s most powerful antioxidants, meets all natural Steviacane to make chocolate milk even better. Whether you prefer skim or regular milk, soy or almond milk, this chocolate syrup works just the same. When made with Steviacane, the sugar in your chocolate milk is reduced by half without sacrificing the sweet taste you expect.