Chocolate Truffle Spider Donuts
- Assemble Chocolate Truffle Spiders. Set aside.
- Prepare Royal Icing. Separate icing into two bowls and tint one bowl orange.
- Dip each donut into orange royal icing and let it dry for at least 30 minutes.
- Using a small round tip, pipe white royal icing in eight “spokes” from center towards outside of donut. Next connect spokes horizontally with two rings of white icing to create webbing around the donut.
- Place decorated donuts in an airtight container and let dry overnight. Do not let donuts touch when placing into the container.
- Just before serving, place one Chocolate Truffle Spider atop each donut.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments