- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Combine corn, sugar, flour, eggs, and 2 tablespoons of melted butter in a food processor.
- Pulse until mixture is slightly smooth.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Ladle batter onto skillet, cook for 3 minutes on each side. Place on a baking sheet in a warm oven, repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve warm sprinkled with brown sugar and sour cream.