- Churro Twists
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 (8 oz) can crescent dough
- Cinnamon Cream Cheese Dipping Sauce
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar together. Set aside.
- Line counter top with parchment paper. Roll out crescent dough and using a pizza cutter, slice 16 even strips.
- Toss each strip in cinnamon sugar mixture, then gently twist each strip 4 to 5 times and place twists on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 6 minutes and remove from oven. Let cool for 2 minutes and then serve with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Dipping Sauce.
- For the Cinnamon Cream Cheese Dipping Sauce, beat to combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments