Cilantro Lime Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts, trimmed of any fat
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Place chicken in a large zip lock plastic bag. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together: cumin, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, sugar, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle mixture over chicken.
- Add olive oil, lime juice, and cilantro to bag. Seal bag and massage to evenly coat. Transfer bag to refrigerator to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray a deep sided half baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray or use a silicon mat. Place chicken and any extra marinade onto baking sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes OR until internal temperature reads 165°F.
- Allow chicken to rest prior to slicing. Pour sauce from baking sheet over chicken prior to serving
- Garnish with additional cilantro and lime wedges if desired.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments