Cinnamon Caramelized Almonds
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, to taste
- Combine sugar, water, vanilla extract and salt in a sauté pan. Bring to a boil.
- Add almonds and toss in syrup. Cook for a few minutes and turn off heat. Stir almonds until a white grainy coating develops on nuts.
- Turn heat back on to medium and toss almonds until white coating caramelizes.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and remove from heat. Let almonds cool on parchment paper.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments