- 2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 3/4 cup baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) unsalted butter, very soft
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar, well packed
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips/chunks
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 335°F. Set aside a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. For easy removal, line pan with parchment paper that overhangs on sides. Set aside.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda together. Set aside.
- Mix butter until fluffy, add both sugars and mix very well until light and creamy.
- Add one egg at a time waiting for previously added egg to be fully incorporated before adding next.
- Scrape bowl well and add vanilla and salt. Mix to combine.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Add white chocolate.
- Spread into prepared pan and place in oven. Bake until center bounces back when lightly pressed with a finger, about 32-35 minutes.
- Once cooled cut into desired size.