Classic Strawberry Cake
- 1 package white cake mix
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup cooking oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 package (3 oz) strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 tablespoons crushed strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Bake in greased and floured tube or bundt pan for about 40 minutes or two 9-inch layer cake pans for 25 minutes.
- Frosting: Combine 2 tablespoons melted butter, 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons crushed strawberries. Drizzle over warm cake. Decorate cake with choice fresh strawberries.