Coffee Agua Fresca
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/4 tablet Mexican chocolate, grated
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 6 cups water
- Ice, for serving
- Coffee beans for decorating
- Combine milk, sugar, coffee, chocolate, evaporated milk, and sweetened condensed milk in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Place water in a large pitcher. Pour in coffee mixture and stir. Serve over ice and decorate with coffee beans.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Ericka Sanchez @nibblesandfeasts.