Coffee Butter Cream Frosting
- 1 cup + 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, soft
- 1 box (16 oz) Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 3 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- Pinch salt
- Place water in a cup and heat briefly in microwave until hot but not boiling. Remove from microwave oven and add instant coffee. Stir and allow to cool.
- Mix butter until light and fluffy. Add one cup of powdered sugar and combine well. Add remaining powdered sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add coffee mixture, vanilla and pinch of salt. Mix until well blended.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments