Coffee Ice Cream
- If needed, freeze ice cream bowl 24 hours ahead of time.
- Whisk cream, milk, sugar, instant coffee, and salt in a large mixing bowl until sugar dissolves. Optional: Chill mixture in a refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Pour milk mixture into ice cream maker according to manufacturer's directions. Churn 30-40 minutes, depending on the machine.
- Once frozen, spoon soft ice cream into a chilled container. Place a piece of wax paper directly on top of ice cream.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap or lid and place it in the freezer for 3-4 hours until it reaches the perfect scoopable consistency.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jocelyn Brubaker @InsideBruCrewLife.