Cookie Dough Milkshakes
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour*
- 1 tablespoon milk + 1 cup
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips + 1/4 cup for garnish
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 pint heavy cream
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, flour and 1 tablespoon milk. Mix well until dough forms.
- Mix in 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Crumble dough into pieces; reserve some cookie dough crumbles for garnish.
- In a blender, combine 1 cup milk, vanilla ice cream and cookie dough crumbles. Blend well. Place blender in the freezer while preparing whipped cream.
- To make whipped cream, whip heavy cream, 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla for 3-6 minutes on high until stiff peaks form.
- Remove blender from freezer and pour milkshakes into glasses. Top with homemade whipped cream, reserved cookie dough and mini chocolate chips.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.