Cookies and Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 sticks (16 tablespoons) unsalted butter, soft
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar, well packed
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 bag (12 oz) white chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 1/3 cup broken up in chunks Oreo® Cookies (entire cookie, with filling)
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter until smooth. Add sugars and cream further. Add eggs one at a time, then add vanilla and salt and mix until light and creamy.
- Sift together flour and baking soda. Add flour in one step to the creamed mixture and mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Add chocolate chips and Oreo chunks.
- Scoop dough using a large ice cream scoop or in 2 heaping tablespoon size amounts.
- Place on a parchment or buttered cookie sheets.
- Bake until light golden brown, about 11-13 minutes. For soft and chewy cookies remove from oven while centers are still soft. For a firmer cookie bake slightly longer.