Cookies and Cream Fudge
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper. Spray pan and paper with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Butter bottom and sides of a large heavy saucepan with 1 tablespoon of butter. Combine sugar, cream, white chocolate, and corn syrup in the saucepan. Place over medium low heat and cook until mixture reaches a boil, stirring constantly. Continue to cook and stir until mixture reaches soft ball stage, or 234-236°F. Mixture will bubble up quite high in the pan. Remove from heat.
- Carefully add vanilla and remaining butter and stir until smooth.
- Allow to cool slightly, then add crushed cookies.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Press additional crushed cookies into top of fudge, if desired. Allow to cool and cut into serving sizes. Keep stored in air-tight container.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.