Cookies & Cream Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 21/4 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk brown sugar and sugar into melted butter. Mix in egg and egg yolk.
- Mix in baking soda, salt, and vanilla.
- Gently mix flour into wet mixture. Mix in chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs and chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough (about 2 tablespoons) onto ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 9 minutes. Let cool on cookie sheet.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Ashton Swank @somethingswanky.